COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6:30 p.m. 18th July 2018. Offa’s Dyke Centre
12th July 2018.
You are hereby summoned to attend a Full Council Meeting of Knighton Town Council in the Knighton Room at the Offa’s Dyke Centre, Knighton on Wednesday 18th July 2018 at 6:30 pm for transacting the business below. The Declaration of Interest Forms will be available at the start of the meeting.
Mr N. King,Town Clerk.
The first ten minutes will be allowed to receive issues from members of the public; these may be considered at a later meeting.
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6:30 p.m. 18th July 2018.
1 To receive apologies.
2 To receive declarations of interest.
Members are requested to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interests they may have in matters to be considered at this meeting in accordance with the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct Order) (Wales) Order 2008.
3 To receive and approve the minutes of the following meetings:
Full Council 20th June 2018.
4 Matters arising from the minutes:
- To receive the Clerk’s oral progress report.
- Website Development and progress with new website
- Outdoor Equipment update.
- Barclays Bank plc/Cashmachine
- Refuse in Church street
- Working groups
- Use of former tennis Court site
- Former Library site West Street Knighton
- Deputy Town Clerk
To receive any other relevant information from members.
5 County Councillors Report
Report from County Councillor Cllr Mrs A Williams.
6 Notices of Motion
- Cllr B Rogers-Town Council and Councillors use of Social Media
- Cllr C Branford/Cllr B Rogers-Condition of Town Clock
- Cllr C Branford-State of Pavements in Broad Street and Knighton traffic problems
- Cllr T Taylor-Public Footway between Knighton and Knucklas
- Cllr B Andrews-Fly Tipping
- Cllr B Andrews-Christmas Events
- Cllr S Vaughan-Caine’s yard
- Cllr N Johns-School Representative
7 Mayor’s communications.
8 To approve the monthly accounts for June 2018 and to receive and approve monthly invoice payments for July 2018.
Application Ref: P/2018/0676
Grid Ref: 329058/271124.3 for Full: Erection of a building to cover a muck store at Grove Farm Knighton Powys
- Dyfed Powys Police invitation.
- Election for South East Ward
- Vacancy in Central Ward
- Use of Cenotaph area on show day 25th August 2018