COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6.30pm. 12th December 2018. Offa’s Dyke Centre
You are hereby summoned to attend a Full Council Meeting of Knighton Town Council in the Knighton Room at the Offa’s Dyke Centre, Knighton on Wednesday 12th December 2018 at 6:30 pm for transacting the business below. The Declaration of Interest Forms will be available at the start of the meeting.
Mr N. King, Town Clerk.
The first ten minutes will be allowed to receive issues from members of the public; these may be considered at a later meeting.
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6:30 p.m. 12th December 2018.
1 To receive apologies.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
Members are requested to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interests they may have in matters to be considered at this meeting in accordance with the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct Order) (Wales) Order 2008.
3. To receive and approve the minutes of the following meetings:
Full Council 20th November 2018.
4 Matters arising from the minutes:
a) To receive the Clerk’s oral progress report.
- Outdoor Equipment update. -Final costs and update of installation
- Recycling centre-update on movement of site/New skips from tranters
- Christmas events update
- Toilet Blocks update
- Cluster of Councils requiring upgrade of Heart of wales railway line update
b) To receive any other relevant information from members.
5 County Councillors Report
Report from County Councillor Cllr Mrs A Williams.
6. Notice of Motion
- Cllr B Andrews-Changes to deal with rural services
- Cllr C Branford-purchase of former library site
7 Mayor’s communications.
- Mayor’s engagements.
- Mayor’s announcements
8 To approve the monthly accounts for November and to receive and approve monthly invoice payments for December 2018.
- Planning Pre Application for poultry unit east of Llanshay farm,Knighton.
- 18/0976/TRE Grid Ref: E: 328505 N: 272414 Proposal: Application for works to a tree within a conservation area Location: Wesley Hall, West Street, Knighton Powys LD7 1EN
11 Financial Assistance