COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6:00 p.m. 19th September 2018. Offa’s Dyke Centre
COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA – 6:00 p.m. 19th September 2018
Presentation and update on Active Travel Scheme from David Allday
The first ten minutes will be allowed to receive issues from members of the public; these may be considered at a later meeting.
1. To receive apologies.
2. To receive declarations of interest.
Members are requested to declare any personal and/or prejudicial interests they may have in matters to be considered at this meeting in accordance with the Local Authorities (Model Code of Conduct Order) (Wales) Order 2008.
3. To receive and approve the minutes of the following meetings:
- Full Council 18th July 2018.
- Full Council 8th August 2018
4. Matters arising from the minutes:
- To receive the Clerk’s oral progress report.
- Outdoor Equipment update. -Final costs and date for installation
- Working groups-update and use full meetings to schedule and kick start first meetings
- Tennis Court changing rooms-Update on recent work and further requirements
- Town Clock-Update on repair work
- Recycling centre-update on movement of site
To receive any other relevant information from members.
5. County Councillors Report
Report from County Councillor Cllr Mrs A Williams.
6. Notice of Motion
- Cllr B Rogers-Town Council and Councillors use of Social Media
- Cllr C Branford-State of Pavements in Broad Street and knighton traffic problems
- Cllr B Andrews-Christmas Events
- Cllr N Johns-Snow Clearance team and support
7. Mayor’s communications.
- Mayor’s engagements.
- Mayor’s announcements
8. To approve the monthly accounts for July/August 2018 and to receive and approve monthly invoice payments for September 2018.
11. Financial Assistance
- Request for funds to restore map of Knighton held by Museum group.
- Knighton Woodland Tots