Terms and Conditions
The organisation licensed to operate www.knightontown.net is Knighton Town Council. Information in all forms on www.knightontown.net can be entered by any registered member, known as Members hereinafter; or by Members who are authorised as administrators of www.knightontown.net by Knighton Town Council, known as Administrators hereinafter. Organisations which are authorised to have their own web pages and Administrators on www.knightontown.net are known hereinafter as Sections. The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. Communications transmitted or posted on www.knightontown.net are unedited for content or errors by Knighton Town Council. Knighton Town Council may, but is not obligated to, review, remove, or monitor communications transmitted or posted on www.knightontown.net.
2. Any information or materials transmitted or posted on www.knightontown.net by Members will be accessible to all Members.
3. Any information or materials transmitted or posted on www.knightontown.net by Administrators will be accessible to those allowed by the security access level assigned by the Administrators: World-wide, Members or Section members.
4. Knighton Town Council does not necessarily endorse, support, or agree with the opinions or statements expressed on www.knightontown.net.
5. Those who access www.knightontown.net do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
6. Please use appropriate language. The purpose of www.knightontown.net is to allow communication and the distribution of information that is pertinent to Knighton Town Council. All messages and materials posted should be relevant to such purpose.
7. You shall not make any commercial or unauthorized use of material obtained through www.knightontown.net by publishing, transmitting, or distributing such materials without the prior authorization from the owner of the information who may be contacted through the Administrator of the relevant web page.
8. Members and Administrators are responsible for ensuring that any information is posted on www.knightontown.net with the permission of the owner of such information and does not violate the trademark, copyright, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
9. Knighton Town Council reserves the right without consultation to disable or delete the registration of any Member or Administrator who violates these Terms and Conditions and inform the appropriate law enforcement agency where Knighton Town Council deems necessary.
10. Knighton Town Council assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, mis-delivery,
deletion, or failure to store information on www.knightontown.net.
11. Knighton Town Council shall have no liability related to the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, advice, statements or content of any communications posted or transmitted to www.knightontown.net.